The United Kingdom is among the most favorite destinations for many people around the world; these people either want to live, work or study in the United Kingdom. Nevertheless, the UK immigration is a bit complicated and works not in favor of anyone. One must meet all the requirements needed to qualify for a chance to either live, work or study in the UK. The United Kingdom immigration system is constantly changing and therefore a minefield to navigate around. The system is a complicated and requires experts to understand it.
At ACS Visas we hold the highest Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) accreditaion, Level 3 Immigration and Asylum, and can assist you with your migration and asylum needs. In short: Your Friend in Migration.
UK Visas: Point Based System
Visa applicants in the United Kingdom must be checked for eligibility against a number of criteria. The visa system is complex and needs to be managed correctly and this is where ACS Visas can support you in your aspirations.
Types of Visa
Visas open to new applicants currently include:
- Tier 1: Valuable migrants: Entrepreneurs and Investors
- Tier 2: Skilled employees
- Tier 4: Students
- Tier 5: Temporary workers
Benefits of the UK
Most people find the United Kingdom a very attractive and charming destination.
Below are some of the benefits they pride in:
- The United Kingdom is a multi-cultural and multi-racial society with a population composition of people from all walks of life and therefore can accommodate all lifestyles with low crime cases.
- Working in the United Kingdom has been and will remain fun; with low unemployment rates and good working conditions. A working week is typically 35 hours; there are leaves as requested under good reasons not to forget the healthy salaries offered.
- The United Kingdom is the 4th largest world economy and so the citizens will enjoy low inflation rates, low taxes, a competitive currency and an even wealth distribution.
- International travel in the United Kingdom is cheap and easy making it a good tourist destination for most international tourists; not to forget it rich cultural and historical heritage.
- The United Kingdom is home to the world’s largest and renowned educational institutions; world class universities, state and private schools.
- Health care is available and accessible to all citizens living in the United Kingdom and it has and will remain completely free.
- There are welfare systems to foresee your well-being when everything seems not to work; this is when you have been faced by a disaster.