Indefinite Leave

ACS Visas

Indefinite Leave to Remain

Indefinite leave to remain in the UK, otherwise known as ‘settlement’ or ‘ILR’ means that you can stay in the UK without any time restrictions. You can enter the UK to live and work and are no longer subject to immigration controls so long as you abide by UK laws and remain a resident in the UK. This is not the same as Naturalisation or Citizenship, where you would be given the right to a passport and the full rights of a UK citizen and EU citizen. An ILR can lapse if you remain away from the UK for longer than 2 years.


When applying for indefinite leave to remain in the UK you will need to fill out a different form depending on how long you have stayed in the UK at the current time. Whether you need assistance filling out the form or you would simply like a professional to guide you through the application steps, ACS Visas offer professional, reliable help for those seeking to settle in the UK.

Call Us Now

07943 512 638


Contact Us

4 + 13 =