Skilled Migrants

ACS Visas

Skilled Migrants

If you have been offered a skilled job in the UK and your prospective employer is willing to sponsor you, you can apply for Tier 2 visa and come or remain here to do that job.

 If you are a national of a country outside the EEA or Switzerland (except Turkey), you will need to apply under Tier 2 of the points-based system.

To apply you must:

  • have a job offer from a licensed sponsor and a valid certificate of sponsorship;
  • pass a points-based assessment.

If you are a Turkish citizen and you are already in the UK with a visa that gives you the right to work, you may have certain rights under the European Community Association Agreement with Turkey.

 There are 4 categories of skilled worker under the Tier 2 points-based system:

  • Tier 2 (General)
  • Tier 2 (Minister of religion)
  • Tier 2 (Sportsperson)
  • Tier 2 (Intra company transfer)

Call Us Now

07943 512 638


Contact Us

6 + 8 =